What if the primary mission of the church is not to help the family, and the number one priority of the family is not to go to church?
What if they are both designed to work together to show a generation who God is?
IT’S NOT EITHER / OR.
IT’S BOTH / AND.
Two combined influences can make a greater impact than just two influences. The church leaders who think Orange make radical changes so they can…
• Engage parents in an integrated strategy
• Synchronize the home and church around a clear message
• Provoke parents and kids to fight for their relationship with each other
• Recruit mentors to become partners with families
• Mobilize the next generation to be the church
When you think Orange, you rethink the way you do ministry for children and teenagers.