There are three types of ministers:
1. Those who know they are in the place God wants them to be.
2. Those who aren’t sure if they are in the place God wants them to be.
3. Those looking for the place God wants them to be.
If number two or three describe you then this practical and helpful resource, by children’s ministry veteran Jim Wideman, is just what you need.
· Audio teaching – Should I Stay or Should I Go?
· Teaching outline
· Stay or Go 40 question survey
83 questions to ask before you are hired
All data files are provided in both Word documents and PDF format.